Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Posted by Jim Pravel at 8:49 AM
The US Patent and Trademark Office will have a National Trademark Expo October 15-16, 2010 at the USPTO Campus, 600 Delany Street, Alexandria, Virginia.
Events will be free and include:
1. "What Every Small Business Must Know About Intellectual Property"
2. "Why Buy 'Legit': About Counterfeit Goods"
3. "Top Mistakes in Trademark Application and How to Best Avoid Them"
4. "Trademarks 101" which covers basic facts about trademarks and trademark law
5. The pro se video featuring Jason Lott and others will play on a loop in the National Inventors Hall of Fame Museum throughout the Expo
6. "How to File a Trademark" at the Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS) booth
Many Exhibitors will be present including the American Intellectual Property Law Association ("AIPLA"), not to be outdone by the Cat in the Hat and the Pillsbury Doughboy.